These are just a few examples of our work. We can emulate any style you want and I mean ANY STYLE! We have editing packages to fit virtually any budget. From basic clean-up edits to complex multi-camera, multi-day events. We have edited over 25,000 affairs! Every nationality and religion. Give us a try. If you are not extremely happy with the end product, as well as doing business with us, we will refund your money. That's how confident we are!
This is just a brief description of our process. Please call us directly to discuss your specific needs…516.398.2940
- We can speak on the phone, video chat with Skype, of course email back and forth or you can come into our office to discuss the format and particulars you would like us to provide for you. Together we address every conceivable question each of us may have. FYI: Since we are Mitzvah/Wedding edit specialists, and have been since 1982, we provide video editing services for every religion and faction. One to three camera jobs are offered. Yes we also do industrial and commercial work as well.
- Together we write out editing formats for each of the editing packages you would like to offer your clients. This way whenever we edit a job for you, we are able to refer to the “edit format” you have chosen for that particular job. That is the way we are able to NAIL-IT every time. The edit format usually evolves over time…As you see things you like in what we do for you, you will undoubtedly want to add it to your edit format for that particular type of edit. Most companies that offer video services have either 1, 2 or 3 different edit packages. Each to appeal to a client’s budget and/or taste.
- We also design an “edit job sheet”. This is a form we make together in MS Word. This form gets submitted with every job you would like us to edit for you. It has the correct spelling of your clients name, date, what type of affair it is, music choices if any, how many dvd’s / blu-rays / mp4’s, what type of edit it is and any particular notes applicable to this specific job you feel we should know before editing it.
- So it’s time to send us your assets…You have many choices here: Dropbox, Google Drive, FTP or U.S. Mail, just to name a few. We prefer if you are sending us video footage through the internet that you have a wired connection instead of wireless but we can discuss this further if need be. Some typical assets might be: The “edit format sheet”, digital pictures, your logo etc…
- Together we write out editing formats for each of the editing packages you would like to offer your clients. This way whenever we edit a job for you, we are able to refer to the “edit format” you have chosen for that particular job. That is the way we are able to NAIL-IT every time. The edit format usually evolves over time…As you see things you like in what we do for you, you will undoubtedly want to add it to your edit format for that particular type of edit. Most companies that offer video services have either 1, 2 or 3 different edit packages. Each to appeal to a client’s budget and/or taste. We edit using the Adobe CC suite.
- Some of our clients like to do some editing themselves. Perhaps you like to do the photo montages, dvd/blu-ray authoring or printing of the disc/cases labels yourself. The edit price would be adjusted accordingly.
- So we’ve just completed your first edit, now what? Before we export it, we will upload a few of the main portions of the video for you to view and place your stamp of approval on. At this point we both should feel confident about the final product. Turn-around time is typically 1-3 weeks from the time we receive your assets. In the beginning of our relationship, payment is made prior to the job being released. As our relationship grows, other arrangements can be made.
(Click here to see a list of our satisfied clients)
- So you’ve received the edit, however you or the client would like to make changes, now what? We at Advanced Video Outsourcing want you and your clients to be happy. We would need to discuss the situation to decide the best course of action. Suffice to say… It would be dealt with immediately and the new job would be sent out within 24 hours either to you or directly to your client. If you needed us to talk directly to your client to gain a better understanding of their wishes, we offer that service at n/c. Of course we would be representing your company, never ours. Our logo or any info regarding Advanced Video Outsourcing NEVER appears on your product.
Advanced Video Outsourcing has been providing video post-production services to industry professionals since 1983. We specialize in giving you the competitive edge to successfully dominate your market! Our specialties are Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Weddings, Demos & Commercial work. Final products can be sent back to you via the following: Dropbox, Google Drive, FTP or US mail, within 1-3 weeks.
We offer 3 different price points/levels of editing, for each of the following categories listed below. So there will always be a level of service we can provide you to fit your budget!
- Wedding & Bar/Bat Mitzvah Video Editing: Employing the right editing company is the most critical part of the video process. We color correct, audio correct, and reorder scenes as necessary to produce the most enjoyable and consistent product possible. We cut-to-the-beat to further enhance the viewing experience!
Video should be the easiest product you offer. If it’s not, than you are not employing the right people and/or not running your department correctly. We can help you with both, and for no fee!
We will upload some portions of the edit for approval before rendering the final version so feel comfortable that you will be pleased with the final product.
(Click here to see a list of our satisfied clients)
- Photo Montages: Can be designed to be shown at the event or for private use. This is one of the most impressive items you can offer your clients. Most montages are produced within 3-5 days and can be uploaded to you for the quickest service. We will upload an approval video before rendering the final version so you know you got what you wanted.
- Movie Trailers: The entertainment industry has been blowing us away with movie trailers forever. Advanced Video Outsourcing brings that same level of creative editing to the “Event” market. We produce these 1-5 minute Movie Trailers tailored to your specifications.
- Video Web Conversions: Video on the web is both necessary for your company’s growth and confusing to achieve correctly as well. Advanced Video Outsourcing has been a leader in web conversions and is dedicated to the highest quality conversions possible. We can convert anything to everything. Some of the more popular Formats/Codecs that we deal with are: MPG2, AVCHD, MOV, AVI, FLV, WMV, MP4, M2T, H.264. Yes we even have prehistoric DV and HDV tape capabilities.
- DVD and Blu-ray Authoring: We author on DVD, Dual Layer DVD’s & Blu-ray discs. A creatively designed menu system will add both interest & functionality to the videos. It’s amazing that this area is among the most neglected areas of video production. Without a properly designed menu system, your client’s level of enjoyment can be completely compromised. We have many designs to choose from.
- Complete Packaging: The BD/DVD Jacket case and disc design are the very first things your client sees. They instantly judge the creativity of your company and the products based solely on these items. First impressions are extremely important. Do not overlook this step. We realize that you all have different taste and identities. We offer many tasteful designs to meet your needs. We can even design one with you!